Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Cleaning your dryer vent is one of the most inexpensive ways to prevent a fire at your house. We will inspect the dryer vent for free and if a cleaning is needed, we charge $125, plus tax. Usually the cleaning can be done in less then 1 hour and we offer evenings appointments to get this done.
5 Warning Signs That it’s Time to Clean Your Dryer Vent
- Drying time for clothes takes longer and longer. When a dryer vent is clogged, the drying cycle can double or triple in time.
- Your clothing and the outside of the dryer are very hot. Do you notice that your clothing is very hot at the end of a cycle or the dryer is hot to touch?
- You notice a burning smell. When you run your dryer do you smell a burning odor? Lint is very flammable.
- You can see lint or debris around the dryer hose or outside vent opening. If you can see lint or debris around the dryer hose or outside vent opening, it is time for a cleaning.
- It’s been longer than a year since your last inspection.
Dryer vent ducts should be inspected at least once a year to reduce the risk of fires and carbon monoxide poisoning.