Pressure washing can have many benefits and is an important part of home maintenance.
Why is Pressure Washing Important?
1. Increase your homes aesthetic appearance: House siding has a newer and brighter appearance with pressure washing.
2. Saves Time: Compared to regular cleaning methods, using a pressure washing service saves valuable time.
3. Removes Allergens: With the arrival of Spring, allergen levels begin to elevate. You can reduce the level of allergens in and around their home by pressure washing the exterior of their home.
4. Prepares Surface: Pressure washing is the perfect way to prepare surfaces for painting and refinishing.
5. Prevents Permanent Damage: Winter grime can cause serious damage and stains to your home and exterior surfaces if not properly taken care of and removed in the spring. Letting stain and grime sit on your home or office for very long periods can result in permanent damage.
6. Saves Money: First and foremost, power washing is smart preventative maintenance for all exterior surfaces and can prevent costly repairs to your property. Furthermore, power washing is one of the least expensive cleaning tools or large surfaces such as your home’s exterior.
What is used to clean my house and surfaces?
- We use a commercial grade pressure washer and a attached surface cleaner. We typically use a soft wash and apply a detergent that will brighten your home, kill algae, and remove dirt and mold from the siding. We then rinse the surface again to remove remaining dirt.
- We are careful to avoid damaging flower beds and other delicate objects.
We recommend pressure washing your home 1 time a year. We offer pressure washing for your home and other surrounding surfaces. Some surfaces we typically clean include: driveways, walkways, decks, fences, and patios.